Home of the WolvesMission
Our mission is to prepare students for the challenges of life and future academic work by instilling in them:
- Academic Excellence
- Critical Thinking
- Celebration of Cultural Diversity, and
- Social and Environmental Responsibility
This is accomplished through an internationally enriched U.S.-style curriculum with high academic standards, an internationally diverse student body, state-of-the-art facilities, and an inquiry-based approach to learning.
Home of the WolvesPhilosophy
Discovery School chooses to be different and consciously creative and innovative in its curriculum and approach in an effort to make learning fun, exciting, challenging, relevant, and long-lasting. This focus on discovery can be seen in the following areas:
- Student-Centered Learning
- Development of the whole person
- Rich Learning Environment
- Emphasis on Learning Skills
- Development of Emotional Intelligence
- Experience Beyond the Campus
- Dynamic, enthusiastic teachers
Home of the WolvesObjectives
a. Develop an educational program for grades Pre-Kindergarten through 12 that meets the requirements and standards of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) in the United States and the basic requirements of the Ministry of Education in Honduras.
b. Recruit and retain a high quality staff of teachers and administrators to carry out the school’s educational program and philosophy.
c. Develop and maintain a school campus and educational materials and resources that are required to support the school’s educational program and philosophy.
d. Address the individual educational needs of Discovery students.
- Cafeteria Menu for September 24-28
- Cafeteria Menu for September 17-21
- Cafeteria Menu for September 10-14
- Cafeteria menu for September 3-7
- Invitation for Discovery School Community
- Cafeteria menu for August 27-31
- Communication with the school
- Cafeteria menu for August 20-24
- Cafeteria menu for August 13-17
- 26 - Junior Bake Sale
- 28 - Early dismissal